What are we all about?
The 8 Commitments for a New Healthcare:
- We Will Adopt a Biopsychosocial Approach to Healthcare Delivery
- We Will Prioritize Interpersonal Skills & Building Relationships with our Patients
- We Will Put People Ahead of Procedures
- We Will Confidently Communicate the Value We Bring to the Table
- We Will Prioritize Patient Experience & Engagement
- We Will Embrace Transparency Throughout the Entire Treatment Process
- We Will Forget Time-Based Productivity Metrics
- We Will Lead our Patients
Connect with Rafi:
If you enjoyed this episode: Join Rafael E. Salazar II, MHS, OTR/L (Rafi), principal of Rehab U Practice Solutions and host of The Better Outcomes Show as he explores the possibilities of a new healthcare. Guests range from clinicians trying new techniques and treatments to executives and entrepreneurs exploring new service delivery methods, business models, and organizational structures.
Rafael E. Salazar II, MHS, OTR/L is the president and CEO of Rehab U Practice Solutions. He has experience in a variety of rehab settings, working with patients recovering from a variety of injuries and surgeries. He worked as the lead clinician in an outpatient specialty clinic at his local VA Medical center. He also has experience as an adjunct faculty instructor at Augusta University’s Occupational Therapy Program, as a Licensed Board Member on the GA State OT Board, has served on several committees for the national OT Board (NBCOT), and as a consultant working for the State of Georgia’s DBHDD. He is also on the Board of Directors for NBCOT. He works to help healthcare clinics and organizations deliver uniquely impactful patient experiences by improving service delivery through training & advisement and through courses & training programs.
Schedule a call with him Here.