REHAB SOLUTIONSChanging the way therapists do business!
Courses, Trainings, & Continuing Education
The Biopsychosocial Model: Application to Rehabilitation Practice
If you’re a clinician that’s tired of cookie-cutter treatment and conveyor belt therapy, or you are a clinician that feels that healthcare should be a more human experience, then this course is for you!
Here is a 1.5-hour CEU course that covers the biopsychosocial model and how you, as a clinician, can apply its principles in your practice to begin having a real impact in your patients’ lives, improve your clinical outcomes, and begin to feel more fulfilled in the work that you do.This is more than a “how-to” course. I don’t believe in cookie-cutter protocols or plug-and-play interventions.
Here’s just a taste of what you’re going to learn in this course:
- The principles of the Biopsychosocial Model and it’s theoretical basic
- Evidence-based strategies for documenting, communicating, and implementing biopsychosocial processes
- The 3 Factors that affect every patient
- Evidence-based strategies for meeting clinical objectives while addressing not only the physical diagnosis
- The importance of Social & Operant Learning Mechanisms and how they impact your patient’s perceptions
- Clinical examples for treating patients with Chronic Pain using Neuroscience Education techniques
- The 3 Levels of Care described by the Biopsychosocial model
Sign up here to get alerted when new courses are published and available!
You’ll also receive bonuses & promo codes not posted to the site!
Also, check out our resources page for materials aimed at increasing your clinical knowledge and grow your practice. You can also head over to our Insights Page to read our latest articles covering everything from evidence-based clinical info to tips and strategies to grow your practice and improve patient experience.
We are on a mission to radically change the way therapists do business! We want to help our clients break out of the cookie-cutter paradigm that leave them burned out, stressed out, and wanting more for themselves and their patients. We approach each of our clients with fresh eyes to develop customized, unique strategies to improve patient experience, engagement, and outcomes. We want you and your patients to love what you do and value the skill and knowledge you bring to the table.
Follow Us On