Referrals, Caseload, Retention, & Trends
Data Collected: 09/11/19-10/30/19 Report Produced By:
Rafael E. Salazar II, MHS, OTR/L
This survey was completed in the latter part of 2019 and provides some insight into trends in the outpatient OT/PT world. Besides providing some demographic data (most common diagnoses, clinic size, etc.), this survey provides some interesting data around patient patient retention (course of care & clinic retention), third-party denials, and varying referral sources. I hope you find the information interesting, insightful and useful in helping you improve operations at your clinic, rehab department, or organization.
What’s in the Report:
- Results of the 10 questions that were asked of respondents
- Summary of the results and implications
- Fancy graphs and charts (I mean, is it really a survey report without graphs and charts?)
- Insights about the results and how clinic owners, managers, directors, and clinicians can use them to improve patient engagement, experience, and retention in their clinics
- The Top 3 Reasons why patients drop off the schedule, no-show, and fail to complete their plan of care
If you’re curious about the results and want to see how your clinic compares to those surveyed, download this report now!
If you want to see how Rehab U Practice Solutions can help your clinic or organization increase patient engagement & retention and improve the overall patient experience, click here to schedule a free call. Schedule yours now!